We had a blast in DC this weekend and as we are popping popcorn getting ready to watch the debate tonight I can’t help but feel grateful we had this experience this weekend. It was great to ‘get back to our roots’ and get some feeling for what our nation is founded on. I’ll be honest, I’m hoping this debate tonight is as entertaining as I think it’s going to be. I can’t wait!
Some highlights –
- We saw a bunch of the museums and memorials
- Played with our adorable nieces – Gabby, Rozzie and Coco 🙂
- Dallin went to a BYU game
- I went to the Peeps store with my Aunt Bunny (highlight of my trip)
- I went to the Opera at the Nationals stadium, and LOVED it
I made a quick video to help remember the fun forever! Enjoy!! Stay tuned for pics to come.